Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 December, 08:14
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer. Your child Courtney is suffering because of the evil done by medical “professionals” she was was led to believe she could trust. Please send Your child a miracle, let her be healed, let her be as she was before she was injured.

Whatever Your will, please bring her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

(Have you tried Ivermectin? I hope you can get some - if it’s the “horsepaste” kind, a suggested dose to start is a pencil eraser-sized amount 2x a day for 2 weeks, and then the same dose 1x per week. It is not a drug so you cannot overdose).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 December, 08:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
amen🙏♥️♥️♥️

thank you so much i appreciate your character and love♥️♥️🙏

i am on ivermectin i have been for 5 weeks
i think its making me really sick
but thats healing from above so i accept and embrace this process. id rather go thru this than chemo/radiation process though, i know it will actually result in a miracle :)

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Herxing IS a side affect of taking Ivermectin. Manifests in a number of way, but most commonly in aches and pains in extremities - it’s the parasites reacting and migrating trying to evade being eliminated. Some people (myself included) have vision issues (blurred vision, difficulty focusing etc). All normal and all temporary.

Praying that it helps you. I have my own experience to go on, and it worked for me.

If you’re interested in testimonials, there is a fellow named Danny, he had a channel on Telegram - always very enlightening:

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...
09:49 AM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
06 December, 11:39
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
thank you Jason i do seem to have herxing symptoms, i get blurry vision too and impaired cognitive thinking i say things that dont make sense quite often since i started ivermectin lol i am grateful to be on it and to have access to this info♥️😍