Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
02 December, 01:03
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
I cannot see the posts anymore. Supposedly he said he admires Hitler and posted pic of a swastika. If this is all he did, it would fall under personal opinion, free speech, although uncomfortable and disliked due to human emotions on this subject matter.

I do not know if he mentioned some sort of threats to anyone or group of folks such as the Jewish community. If he did, he is just burying himself even more so.

On the flip side, everyone is talking about Ye and Elon. Which brings more attention to Twitter and also Ye who is a quasi candidate now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
02 December, 09:34
Ye could have done amazing and massive things for The Great Awakening. Instead he’s gone lengths to instead made all of it sound crazy or hateful/racist at best. Now he’s gone levels above crazy than even ol’ Alex Jones could ever hope to go. what an utter and epic dissapointment to see him go the way of the Fool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
02 December, 08:57
maybe it was an intervention. either way, even if this whole thing is a distraction, Kanye seems to need help.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
02 December, 08:49
I wonder is this suspension a way to taint President Trump? Guilt by association? Despite the prior friendship?The fukken lying left will do anything to prevent President Trump to resume his presidency! Sheer panic!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 December, 08:25
LMAO

🤡 show

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
02 December, 06:11
so Twitter rules that opinions expressed that are not the accepted narrative among the masses, are "Incitement to violence". Did I get that right? I must be missing something in the mission for free speech. I need a list of topics that may freely offend the Twits resulting in a suspension.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
02 December, 06:20
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Khazarian Mafia is real, the history of their deeds is documented.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
02 December, 08:38
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Elon's policy has been very clear from the beginning. Free speech acceptable unless there are threats of violence. I have no idea what was said however.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 December, 02:14
this?Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, went on an antisemitic rant during a Thursday appearance on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s Infowars program, including praise for Nazis and Adolf Hitler. IDK

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
02 December, 02:10
what got him kicked off cant find ,just woke up to pee damit now I’m up

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 December, 04:38
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
The tweet plus texts with Elon that he posted before he got yoinked

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 December, 01:48
FAFO...night shift vibe...

Night Shift @kekerista
02 December, 01:44
ya just can't blink these days
anyone know the reason they gave this time?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 December, 01:49
In response Night Shift to her Publication
synch...just posted your name above lol

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
02 December, 01:36
💛
new favorite acronym!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
02 December, 01:36

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 01:34
Theater~~~

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
02 December, 01:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
100%

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 December, 01:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
well i cannot fall asleep for a minute without shyte hitting the fan...🤯