PATRIOT CHANNEL @Patriotchannel
THE GREAT AWAKENING: WE ARE WITNESSING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD GUARD #Trump #MAGA #wwg1wga
11:47 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriotchannel in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 December, 09:49
In response PATRIOT CHANNEL to her Publication
My favorite all time video😇, thank you! It never gets old! #Epic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
02 December, 09:40
Interesting point:

According to the UAE, no other human being may touch/carry the sword unless that person is FAMILY. Look it up.

President Trump is part of their FAMILY...and was given the sword.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 December, 09:13
Copied: It is of my opinion, that the day before my birthday, the Supreme Court is going to remove 2/3 of congress and senate, biden, Harris, pence. No arrests...yet. when this happens, riots break out. Military gets activated during such leads to 10 days of no comms. Trump gets reinstated. The military assist him in getting new elected officials, and at the same time, removing bad actors, and holding tribunals. 2023 is the year of pain. For THEM...not us. From there it's going to take years, before we can get back to helping the rest of the world. But thier militaries are also removing same bad actors for thier countries. It's all coming down. Fast.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
02 December, 10:03
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
when is your birthday? the conference is set for 1/6/23. However, they may have it at any time before that, according to Juan O Savin. 🔴LIVESTREAM: JUAN O SAVIN; SCOTUS LOADED WEAPON WITH JSNIP4, JANINE & Jean-ClaudeBeyondMystic https://rumble.com/v1xpihq...