Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
27 November, 10:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
30 November, 07:13
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
My husband is vaxxed. I told him to research suddenly died on google. I said how there has been many cases of suddenly died from vaccinated people. He actually said he thinks there is a mutated strain of covid affecting people. I said than why only vaccinated people. He said it could be that the mutated strain and the vax dont mix... I said than why still take it. He said i still have a better chance with it than you thats not vaccinated. Sometimes I wonder how some of these people that are smart can still fall for all the media and doctors. He believes since doctor says tells him it that it gas to be true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
I am so thankful my husband and I both did indepentent research on the jabs, and we both realized how dangerous they are. I cannot imagine being in your shoes….it must be so hard to be on opposite sides of this in a marriage.
08:03 PM - Nov 30, 2022
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from For Love of Country, click on at the bottom under it