Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Blowing my own trumpet a bit, but...

One over at TS. This was the real battle... giving people the confidence that they were not fools via my writing, then making them feel heard and part of something bigger. Endless comments, favs, DMs, emails, phone calls. Many others did the same thing, I just happen to be more obvious.

My proudest achievement is hitting the Twitter limit on ❤️ per day, over and over. That was what really mattered. Acknowledgement.
08:01 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
01 December, 02:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Team work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 December, 02:25
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There, that's "17" more to add and well deserved my Fren🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 December, 01:36
😊

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
01 December, 01:34
Yay ! We all have our own talents , and I must say you help each & everyone of us. Imagine how many more followers you will have on Twtter once about 100K of us are re-instated.🤣

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
01 December, 01:31
You are so much Appreciated Martin. I am honored to know you and get to read your brilliant comments, videos and writings.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
01 December, 11:34
Awesome!! and needed!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
01 December, 08:30
Quite often your comments were the only source of sanity in my search for understanding. As always, i am grateful to you 💕.

i so look forward to your return to twatter.