TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Help y’all!! What in the fooook is going around? I AM SO SICK!! Have been last 2 days. Tried it all IVM HCQ. Mucinex, Inhaler, Advil (can’t break fever).

My twin 14 year old boys (Unvaxxed of course) came home from Thanksgiving weekend with their dad sick Vaxxed Dad. (he is a horribly narcissistic now, brainwashed by the medical world, surgeon. At Least Double Vaxxed and Had Flu Shot! He thinks his Illneses do not spread, so he got everyone sick!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ He was normal. Not even kidding. It changed when he left academic surgery for private … all about the $$$).

REASON I am telling you all this 👆👆 is…. Are We THE Unvaxxed becoming ATTACKED now by those Spike Protiens by tha JABBED?? 🤷‍♀️

Just drank 16 0z water w/CL 02. Drinking Dandelion Tea Etc.

ANY IDEAS WHAT I can Take?? HELP! (single Mom, with None Drivers who have Projects due this week!!!). 🙏🙏
12:59 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
30 November, 03:14
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
30 November, 02:47
Lot of illness going around in the US right now. Our whole family got sick twice (including the dog on the first round) and it lasted 2 full, rotten, unproductive weeks each time. Deep lung infection which started as a sore throat and moved down fast.

For me, IVM didn't seem to make a difference. Z-pack seemed to shorten it by a couple of days over what my wife endured. I think there were secondary infections.

Couldn't say if its shedding or just a really ugly flu. With the dog getting sick at the same time it implies environmental toxin. But coincidences do happen. Most of our neighbors have been fine but local healthcare is overloaded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 November, 03:00
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I just started a Zpac I ordered from All Day Chemist! Glad to know that seemed to help you! Thanks for the reminder! 🙏

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
30 November, 01:31
influenza A is going around lasts about a week. all you can do is stay hydrated & treat the symptoms

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
30 November, 02:34
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
stay away from flu shots!
LOVE

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 02:42
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
That's what my grandson was diagnosed with when he went to the
hospital on Thanksgiving. His high temp (103) caused severe dehydration along w/ many other symptoms. His Dr. said this is why so many die from the flu.

Cob Cob @Colob123
30 November, 01:31
We have been sick for weeks here. A flu and a whole bunch of other shit. I bought IVERMECTIN at IVERMECTIN.com. It helped kick the fever but the cough and stomach stuff remained for quite a bit.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
30 November, 01:24
Great advice from everyone. I would suggest getting some NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine (sp?)). 1.5 grams twice daily. It helps make glutathione which is the best antioxident.
I also use xlear as a sinus spray. Made with xylitol and has oregano oil and other essentials in it. Only thing that has ever helped my sick sinuses.
God bless and healthy vibes!

30 November, 02:34
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Great Thank you for reminding me about NAC. i have it and have not taken it yet! Thank you! 🙏

America First @Realdeal
30 November, 01:24
alot of people sick have a guy whonis vaxxed every booster flu shot been sick for 3 weeks he drinks mucnex nothing i been good so far work out try to eat healthy oregano oil 2 drops under tounge every morning black seed oil also rsv going around like crazy its the flu shots these people are getting

30 November, 02:36
In response America First to his Publication
I think you are correct, my poor Sons were around several Vaccinated people on their Dad’s side. I bet it was Flu Vaxx Shedding! 🤦‍♀️

Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 01:23
Also you can get ivermectin from ivermectin.com for $200/100 pills! From india. I had what yall have and it helped me to not get as sick. Delivery of meds was within a week.

30 November, 02:38
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
I have some from there and All Day Chemist! Hasn’t helped yet! 😬. I take 12mg. 1 time a Day. How much do you take?

Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 01:21
Get u a nebulizer off amazon around $50. DrJockers.com article on food grade hydrogen peroxide with a drop of lugols iodine for nebulizing. Cured my long battle with asthma. Good to do about 5 minutes 2xday while sick.

30 November, 02:39
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
Good Idea! Thank you! 🙏

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
30 November, 01:16
chunks of ginger in your tea. ginger will nourish your stomach and spleen and push it through your system. dandelion tea is great, natural antibiotic, garlic is also natural antibiotic. dandelion has a cold energy while ginger and garlic have a hot energy. hot and cold energies together will blast through.

30 November, 02:41
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Great! Thank you, I did not know this about Ginger! 🙌🙏

Miss. Messina @Messina
30 November, 01:15
Silver water /. Oreganol p73 … zynk/quertezin , and lots of rest. Sometimes I fast, sometimes ,I have the usual comforting chicken noodle soup and it works. It all depends, feel it out and see , body will tell you what it needs :) praying for you 🙏❤️

30 November, 02:42
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Thank you! PHO sounds amazing now! Thanks for the Info and Reminder to Rest! I am bad at that! 🤦‍♀️❤️

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
30 November, 01:12
I did Ibuprofen. 2 every 4 hours. Broke my fever, reduced all inflammation and only left phlegm in my body after was all said and done. I'm not around vaxxed people though, so It could be something more nefarious going on with you.

Garlic boiled helped a lot too as well as just boiling water for clearing sinuses.

You and your family are in my prayers.

30 November, 02:44
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
We are never around Vaxxed either! So sad my Kids were stuck with them at Thanksgiving! I will try yoir Ibuprofen Idea, I have never had a fever last this long! Thank you!🙏❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Espom salt, heavy metal detox, IF not pregnant or diabetic. Black seed oil. And in your nostrils burns the first time, second does not, stops stuff like that right in its tracks.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Espom salt, heavy metal detox, IF not pregnant or diabetic. Black seed oil. And in your nostrils burns the first time, second does not, stops stuff like that right in its tracks.

30 November, 03:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i just took a Long detox Bath, and I do feel like that helped! I need to get some Black Seed Oil For Sure!! ❤️🙌

Par Nelli @Parnelli
30 November, 01:09
I picked these up recently, haven't had the need to try so I cant vouch, found them in the produce dept of Walmart

30 November, 02:58
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I will look for those! 🙏

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
30 November, 01:04
get online and look up front line drs... was a bit expensive for viodeo call but well worth it. you need some arymithamisan * and some prednisone from sounds of it... they all so help with shedding...
best to you.
I am only speaking from experience from last year... not medical in any way

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 November, 01:28
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
you can buy your own supply amoxicillin fromyour local pet store or chewy. these ate 250mg 500mg twice a day for 10 days

30 November, 03:04
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
My Mom keeps saying I may need a steroid! Thanks for the reminder! 🙌