Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I notice that when I have a little bit of a cushion of cash that I am less anxious and find it easier to work. It isn't really safety, that comes from a different realm, but it feels like it. But knowing that rent is covered with a bit of runway is a good feeling. They want us to be permanently in fear of homelessness and hunger, so we are in a low vibe and unable to resist.
10:50 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
30 November, 02:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Fear and Anxiety are malignant cancer to the mind and spirit.... What is held in the mind (and subconscious) are projected onto the fabric of 'reality' thus creating our experience in a feedback loop...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Higher Vibrations @Elysium
30 November, 01:12
felt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 12:39
How right you are Martin. The light is LOOMING at us through the tunnel. Our worlds are about to FLIP!! Thank You God!! Thank you White Hats!!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 December, 02:04
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
I pray things change for you, its hard as hell out there! GOD BLESS YOU ! 🙏🙏🙏❤❤

Ion Papa @Ionia
30 November, 12:27
Absolutely right!!!
Any time i manage to pay a long staggering bill, like it recently happened with a water bill (it was accumulating for over a year), my little cushion is gone..
but my Real cushion feels so much softer.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
30 November, 12:08
Yes and the stress of missing a day due to sickness, an appointment, or what-have-you is hard.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 November, 11:02
What is this runway you speak of? I've been landing planes on a helicopter pad for as long as I can remember. LOL.

Philip Martinsson @PhMartinsson
30 November, 11:01
Agreed! I have been cushionless these last couple of years. Excess of money don't make you happy but lack of money does make you unhappy. Your nervous system is affected by the stress and you are in fact limited from reaching any life goals that require money more than for survival. There are many ways to keep people in 'prison'.

arba happihr @arba
30 November, 11:00
Homelessness doesn't look very comfortable to me.
A safety blanket sure helps with sleeping at night.
I am in the same boat.
kinda
I could use a larger security blanket.😁

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
30 November, 10:57
Yes, it definitely is. They dont want us to ever feel secure, content or at peace. They work overtime to keep our vibes low to literally “feed” off of us in more ways than one. God bless Martin! As always, thank you for sharing! Hugs