KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
29 November, 10:43
Sometimes I feel like it isn’t even me posting stuff… does this make sense? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Maybe like some Higher Power coming through or somefin… πŸ€”Anyone else feel this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 November, 11:14
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
We have all changed so much...i noticed that those of you I vibe with most appear more often in my feeds. I look back at old twitter post on suspended pages and realize how much I have grown spirituality...I am not the same person... Still learning everyday...mind blowing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
30 November, 10:24
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Beautiful Erin.
Blessings to you.
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’₯🐸

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Blessings to you as well! πŸ™πŸ’ž
10:30 AM - Nov 30, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it