KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Sometimes I feel like it isn’t even me posting stuff… does this make sense? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe like some Higher Power coming through or somefin… 🤔Anyone else feel this way?
10:43 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 November, 11:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Sometimes it will flow out of me - some of it is divine but I was also posting a lot a few days ago with something I'm very passionate about & that feels right too

Then at other times I either have to tussle a bit to get the words out or if it seems like there's too much "friction" I just leave it for another day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
30 November, 10:58
I feel much better now than a year and a half ago. I just went back to the chiropractor to clear my final hurdle which was my hip. When i fell on my left foot, it jarred even my neck. Now i have no more jaw or neck pain. No more pain at all! Now i rebuild my body from the ground up💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 November, 10:52
i know the feeling i look at some of the stuff we created and im like WOW!!!
Dont drink the kool aid!!!

Law & Physics @physics171
30 November, 10:26
That's Amazing Kiki, Such a wonderful thought, feeling.
Feeling, thinking, similar, like a knowing on levels.

Almost like channeling life force its self?
Love this.
Thank you.
🙏💜💥🐸

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 November, 10:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
💖♾💙:)
I 💖Love💙 You Fren♾♾
🙏Have a Blessed Day :)🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
29 November, 11:50
Oh yes, happens all the time. Most of the time I forget that I posted something. Not good with words but the prayers sent I feel the energy going out to whoever needs them... am I the only one?

Love your posts KiKi, they are always full of positive vibes!

29 November, 11:54
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I feel this too when I send out 🙏Prayers, 💖Love, & Vibes 🙏 It works! Kim Runner posted a video about it… Did You see it?

🙏💖& Oh, God Bless You Fren💙🙏You are So Awesome & have Amazing Vibes too 🥰
I 💖 You Fren ♾♾

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
29 November, 11:15
we R one, all from the source of life 😎

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 November, 11:14
We have all changed so much...i noticed that those of you I vibe with most appear more often in my feeds. I look back at old twitter post on suspended pages and realize how much I have grown spirituality...I am not the same person... Still learning everyday...mind blowing

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 November, 08:38
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Ditto

Law & Physics @physics171
30 November, 10:24
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Beautiful Erin.
Blessings to you.
🙏💜💥🐸

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Meg Jay @HappiLove
29 November, 11:11
💛 Yes, for many years now 🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 November, 11:08
Every..Single..Day.

😇🙌🙌

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 November, 11:04
I was looking at my posts from my suspended twitter account from the famed day, and they don’t sound like me. Weird.

29 November, 11:09
In response The Real Me to her Publication
omgeee, I am so different. 🙏🙏🙏

Red Edge @Rededge
29 November, 11:02
It's You but you have leveled up so may not feel like you if you get me until you are aware of your higher vibes

29 November, 11:04
In response Red Edge to her Publication
😎

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 November, 10:57
God inspired. ❤

Nada ... @Nada
29 November, 10:55
i look back on my posts from a few days ago and wonder, “who wrote that?” 😂👊