Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Sindey Powell approves this message.
05:38 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
07 February, 05:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Lets #Krakken !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lisa betten @leb
06 February, 11:09
This is all bull shit. What are the facts of anything? I saw the Former President fly away without using the powers the constitution gave him. We will soon be a hell hole country just like all the other communist countries are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 February, 10:06
i own those 😍😍

Kay Eski @KayEski
07 February, 12:31
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Me too!😍😘

Matthew Hansford @Matthew
06 February, 08:13

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
06 February, 07:51
I get most of my Kratom from kraken!

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
06 February, 07:02
Release the . . .er uh . . . EBS

KRAKEN SKULLS @KRAKENSKULLS1
06 February, 06:38
Kraken sez: Yep.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
06 February, 06:29
In the A.

Jeff Lebowski @theDude1776
06 February, 06:20

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 February, 06:09
I ordered silver this past week. should've done it long ago❤🎯
goldenstatemint.com

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
06 February, 08:07
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
i thought the same but reasurring to know its a keeper....all those batteries the future needs are made from lots of it! just dont forget where you hide it 😅

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 February, 06:08
Is Silver the Stone ? Release The Kraken
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Ion Papa @Ionia
06 February, 06:08
just a couple blocks around my house.
a liquer store, totaly closed due to lockdowns.
Athens

Lucky MAN @Luckyman
06 February, 06:03
There are many fake accounts who sell the coins. Please make sure they are the really ones.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
06 February, 05:58
A one Men Army.

NEO ONE @Neo
06 February, 05:54
Buy Silver. 😉

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
06 February, 05:44
All kinds of neat collectors coins have been coming out.

Pure silver?

T.L .... @Rdhdtemper
06 February, 05:48
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
man i need one pf those to add to my collection

Love Jesus @HouseCall
06 February, 06:35
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Physical pure silver.

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
06 February, 05:43
i got one of these the other day from APMEX. its beautiful!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 February, 05:42
Get those damn Phoenicians, Sidney!!!