Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 November, 08:06
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
wow. can anyone tell me what i missed, if anything, about account restoration? ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 November, 08:08
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Good morning Jane! Nothing to report so far…Elon said it will be this week but not which day. My gut says it will be in waves, millions of accounts prettt tough to restore all at once. We will be called back in the order the military has on the list

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 November, 07:53
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
No doubt same tactics used on Facebook... all tied to the same playbooks.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 November, 07:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Any social media platform….all are a virus of life designed for mind control. We know the tel-a-lie-vision was invented by the CIA as a mind control tool that worked when people watched it 3-4 hours after work. Our smart devices that we carry every second we are awake are 10 times as dangerous