17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 November, 09:04
best we can all do is take life one day a time right now.

getting the shit beat out of me left and right just to stay afloat, and having to constantly remind myself of what truly matters.

have patience with yourself and with others.
you don’t know what anyone else is going through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
You are very correct. It's a nice reminder.....I have to do it about a few times a day. Thanksgiving was an eye opener for sure! Ugh! Fameeples are really annoying!
10:22 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
30 November, 12:59
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I hear you! The holiday gathering sucked the energy right out of me. I hosted 11 ppl and welcomed all who turned me away last Thanksgiving. I just felt distant and guarded as I see the faux reality Matrix is taking its toll the longer we have to play along. I’m realizing it takes more and more energy than it used to as we move along this timeline and try to maintain their world for them (in hopes to guide / awaken gently) and then long to be in our world with our AU fam who provide comfort. maybe thats why we are all feeling so tired and worn this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396