17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
best we can all do is take life one day a time right now.

getting the shit beat out of me left and right just to stay afloat, and having to constantly remind myself of what truly matters.

have patience with yourself and with others.
you donโ€™t know what anyone else is going through.
09:04 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
30 November, 10:04
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Feel the same way and my husband was getting frustrated. Also trying to keep afloat as real estate right now is almost null.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
30 November, 03:19
I have had quite a few days of hopelessness lately. I started taking time by myself, meditating, praying and listening to healing music. There is just too much noise coming from everywhere! I'm going within to listen to God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
30 November, 02:37
right there with yea have my days alot of days like that only thing i can do is keep slaving away and try to keep up with bills its unreal but it is exhausting hearing soon soon and its like wasnt it soon 7 months ago but on gods time just have to focus and stay on his path 1 day at time would love to just be happy again and see my kids sports game one day god bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

arba happihr @arba
30 November, 02:05
DO NOT JUDGE!!!!
God is our JUDGE
Karma follows judging others
IT's not worth it
Leave the judging to God!
God knows our next breath
we don't

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 02:04
'THE BEST IS YET TO COME'
We are staring right at it!!
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ™Œ

Water Mark @Watermark
30 November, 12:31
My observation is that it's not the intensity of the difficulties we now live through but rather the unrelenting grinding pervasiveness in nearly every aspect of life without any assurances of a near term ending. Temporal uncertainty, family tension, health fears, financial strain, food tampering...

Keep looking for the little things that bring a brief smile. Pray. Try to share kindness in unexpected places.

Hang in there.

๐Ÿ™

Bee Saved @BSaved
30 November, 12:10
Life is a battering ram right now. If ya would please say a prayer for my 5yo grandson ๐Ÿ™. He is pretty sick. Im past the stage of worrying about the money part of thus whole plan.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 December, 09:23
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
God heal Bee's grandson.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
04 December, 02:40
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 November, 11:57
frustration is not the word i would use more like unable to comprehend the reason why the military which we have been told is the only way has yet to flip this whole thing and restore our country we suffered through these 2020 and 2022 election w managed through covid we even went to every rally but we seem to be stuck in a time loop.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 November, 01:20
no frustration here. i know i have won and anyone who wants to join has a clear path once they block out the fear vibration broadcasting

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 November, 01:11
Amen, Amen. Never quit fighting the barbarians at the gate.๐Ÿ™

David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 November, 12:36
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Hunter Thompson

These times were made for those who live their lives 'outside the box'. The non-conformist who'd rather fail on their own terms than succeed by following the crowd.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
AINT NOTHIN BUT A THING

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
AINT NOTHIN BUT A THING

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
29 November, 10:22
You are very correct. It's a nice reminder.....I have to do it about a few times a day. Thanksgiving was an eye opener for sure! Ugh! Fameeples are really annoying!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
30 November, 12:59
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I hear you! The holiday gathering sucked the energy right out of me. I hosted 11 ppl and welcomed all who turned me away last Thanksgiving. I just felt distant and guarded as I see the faux reality Matrix is taking its toll the longer we have to play along. Iโ€™m realizing it takes more and more energy than it used to as we move along this timeline and try to maintain their world for them (in hopes to guide / awaken gently) and then long to be in our world with our AU fam who provide comfort. maybe thats why we are all feeling so tired and worn this week.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 November, 09:51

Nada ... @Nada
29 November, 09:12
well said, weird/tough time RN

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 November, 09:08
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™