Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
29 November, 08:13
Nothing to see here... 😆🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
29 November, 09:09
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Tracy Beanz is raining on that parade: 😟
https://truthsocial.com/@t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
The Brunson Brothers have ties to Trump so they may have been cast in this movie. IMO, it really doesn't matter what any of the naysayers thinks or say.

✔ Brunson Brothers are Trumpters and sent Trump a vid with the intent of getting attention to play at his inauguration. - per Santa Surfing.

They, also, happen to be attorneys.

I am loving it. ❤
09:19 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
29 November, 09:56
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I stand corrected, two of the Brunson Brothers are said to be attorneys (per Santa Surfing).

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Momma Bear @ur1spark
29 November, 09:40
The idea that they may have been cast in this movie went through my mind too. I did know they played the trumpet...mentioned in an interview w/ David Nino Rodriguez and Juan O Savin. Somehow I totally missed that they are lawyers...if it was mentioned in that interview. Tracy seems to be quite sure of herself. Wonder if she has a law degree or is getting advice/info elsewhere.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 November, 09:36
tracey beanz said nothing will happen with this. scotus will shelve it. not do nothing because they cant.
im just sayin...thats what she said.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 November, 09:42
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
thank you for this update

30 November, 09:08
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Lloyd is on a Jaco podcast and reported that SCOTUS scheduled the petition for 'conference' which Lloyd states is like a hearing without the litigants present. He explained that 'Conference' is when the 9 Justices get together, after they have had time to study the petition, and vote on whether the petition is to move forward to a hearing or not.

Lloyd went on to say that the docket shows the petition has been distributed to the Justices for 'Conference' scheduled on January 6, 2023.

That is a two year anniversary of J6.
Interesting.

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
29 November, 09:28
🥊✌️