Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 November, 12:09
Good Morning Warriors.
29th day of 11/22
Once in a lifetime moment unfolding right in front of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I’ve had a feeling of always waiting for something my entire life. Never knew why. I would always wonder if today was the day. Today I feel so excited I cant contain myself this is what I was waiting for this was embedded in my DNA. It still may not be today but i can feel with every fiber of my being that its very very close and I feel pure joy. BRING IT GOD WE ARE YOUR ARMY AND WE’VE BEEN HOLDING THE LINE. Now lets CROSS that line into Utopia for a thousand years of peace. 🙏🏻
05:34 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
29 November, 07:24
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Yvonne,
I can't believe I just read this! Your post could have been written by me.
I was sitting outside today, thinking about how my life has been a series of 'waitings.' Always a sense of expectation for something I know is going to happen - except it never quite materializes.
I feel that same 'knowing' that this is what I have been waiting for for almost 63 years.
I have also known since I was very young, that when I die, I will be remembered. Sounds like ego but it isn't at all. Simply a knowing.
I love you, Sister!
Thank you for sharing. ❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
30 November, 07:44
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Awe thats amazing! Im 58 so we’re close in age. I could never explain that feeling to anyone but all of the big events in my life like getting married having children came and went and that gut feeling of waiting for something bigger just stuck around. Its amazing that posted that at a moment where you had asked yourself the same thing. We are deffinately all connected. Much love and peace to you and your family.