Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 November, 02:15
On top of that Twitter is literally the only platform where my friends see what I post, I have none to almost no engagement on any other platform, I seriously am annoyed by the fact that my life is constantly being ruined! My very first Twitter account was all about game streaming on Twitch and then I started activating and fought for the cause, which killed my account... I am sick and tired of constantly losing it all again, again and again...

Even AnonUp nobody ever sees what I post and I am just so fricking depressed about it all! I want my account on Twitter back! I have had it with the constant suspensions! I though we all fight together, It doesn't even seem as if anybody ever misses me here or anywhere else. What am I fighting for when nobody ever asks, where is Tanja, or where is Flickaboo??? I am just very sad right now... Elon is at Twitter, the bad apples were fired and yet I get suspended for ban evasion??? NOW?Q Seriously?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 November, 02:35
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Thank you for your response friend! I truly appreciate it, I woke up with a good feeling and realized it was all smashed when once again my twitter account was smashed to pieces... I just can't handle all these disappointments anymore.😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
29 November, 04:34
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
It happened to me 12 times!!! So I can relate for sure! Just remember… We were built for this and will come out on top. You got this!!!