Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 November, 02:15
On top of that Twitter is literally the only platform where my friends see what I post, I have none to almost no engagement on any other platform, I seriously am annoyed by the fact that my life is constantly being ruined! My very first Twitter account was all about game streaming on Twitch and then I started activating and fought for the cause, which killed my account... I am sick and tired of constantly losing it all again, again and again...

Even AnonUp nobody ever sees what I post and I am just so fricking depressed about it all! I want my account on Twitter back! I have had it with the constant suspensions! I though we all fight together, It doesn't even seem as if anybody ever misses me here or anywhere else. What am I fighting for when nobody ever asks, where is Tanja, or where is Flickaboo??? I am just very sad right now... Elon is at Twitter, the bad apples were fired and yet I get suspended for ban evasion??? NOW?Q Seriously?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
29 November, 02:24
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I see you FlickaBoo!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 November, 02:35
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Thank you for your response friend! I truly appreciate it, I woke up with a good feeling and realized it was all smashed when once again my twitter account was smashed to pieces... I just can't handle all these disappointments anymore.😭

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
It happened to me 12 times!!! So I can relate for sure! Just remember… We were built for this and will come out on top. You got this!!!
04:34 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it