Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
29 November, 07:17
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
29 November, 06:59
"Animals" love and grieve their babies.
"Humans" throw them out with the trash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 November, 06:59
🥲🤍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 November, 06:05
Sorry, I really dislike this manipulation of emotions and filming this mother ape, thinking her new born was stolen / died ???
They could have reunited her with the baby w/out any sense of loss. I don't buy the (zoos) actions.

Zoo's are just creepy.
[ds] would like to have us in human zoos if they could

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 November, 07:00
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Same feelings about zoos. They are miserable...should see the Santa Ana zoo...dispicable!!! 🤍

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
29 November, 05:48
T
This hit me right in my feels! thank you for sharing!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 November, 05:44
😭😭😭

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 November, 04:06
Praise God! How Beautiful!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 November, 03:33
oh dear there goes my water works! 😭 beautiful.💗

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
29 November, 03:29
AWE...a mother's love is never lost. She knew!!!! This sent shivers down my spine to see. BEAUTIFUL!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 November, 03:27
she was so excited to see it alive I saw tears coming down God is good all the time!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 November, 03:23
I'm not crying - you crying - I am crying

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 November, 02:59
Beautiful. More love and compassion than most "democrats" in congress

Shannon Harding @Believer101
29 November, 01:55
So heartwarming!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
29 November, 01:54
A mother's ❤️

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 November, 01:27
🙂 dude plays for all the eles..its nice this, baby is funee, lots a tears in replies🤗..smiley time
"Piano for Mother and Baby Elephant" Vlog #3 - YouTube

"Piano for Elephants" Vlog #3. Boyo and her 1 month old baby called Saiyok came to live at Elephants World 3 weeks ago. They sometimes come over to say hel...

Stella Bella @NasNas
29 November, 12:55
❤️😭❤️

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
29 November, 12:09
The miracle of motherhood that the left wants to destroy with their "birthing person" narrative, is alive and well in the animal kingdom! A mothers love of her child knows no equal.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 November, 11:59
Oh my gosh, I have tears streaming down my face. I could feel the mama’s relief and love. ❤️❤️

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
29 November, 11:54
Who cut onions? Now my eyes won’t stop watering… 🥹🥲

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 November, 11:51
😭omg wahhhhh!!! when she realized..love it😁💜

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 November, 11:35
❤❤❤