JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 November, 08:27
I'm sure everyone did their gematria for the latest drops, especially "Beware of false prophets." That is a 235, no ordinary gematric value.

President John Kennedy- 235...

Of course the gematria isn't everything but too many anons are still missing important comms. Focus on the mission- 224
Everything Has Meaning- 224

Good Morning.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 November, 09:24
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
You aren't wrong. Divine Interloper exposed him among many others. He is a Freemason and a hard core shill. He sickens me to my core.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
28 November, 10:02
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
You are both wrong:
Juan is 'John Perry Barlow'
Jackie sent Jr to this farm when John became a handful. Barlow taught John many things but John also protected Jr from assassination attempts.
Juan started out JFK jr
Please don't spread false information

Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from A Fellow Human, click on at the bottom under it