JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I'm sure everyone did their gematria for the latest drops, especially "Beware of false prophets." That is a 235, no ordinary gematric value.

President John Kennedy- 235...

Of course the gematria isn't everything but too many anons are still missing important comms. Focus on the mission- 224
Everything Has Meaning- 224

Good Morning.

#TheGreatAwakening
08:27 AM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 November, 10:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
QUANTUM HUMILITY

"In the Life of the Spirit, You are ALWAYS At the Beginning," -Ralph Blum, THE BOOK OF RUNES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 November, 11:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
That's a healthy reminder. Good Morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Calloway @IAMservant
28 November, 10:01
a prophet only speaks what the Holy Spirit gives him. a false prophet dont even even believe in Jesus to possess the Holy Spirit. if you dont know Jesus and are leading people you might be a false prophet.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
28 November, 09:45
Actually I see 236 for 'Be aware of false prophets' which corresponds to the same value as the 5 year old boy's name playing Mozart that VK posted yesterday morning: Alberto Cartuccia Cingolani = 236 = Buckle up buttercups; The people of Earth end near; Prepare for the storm.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 November, 09:44
BIYWF 65
DURHAM 65

coincidence?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 November, 11:09
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Nice catch B2.

28 November, 09:20
Quantum Singularity

5:5 E(Q)UALS ONE

Merry Christmas!!!!!
432 Hz Tesla Guided Meditation straight to Your Subconscious Mind - Journey Through Space in 4k - YouTube

SELF HEALING WITHOUT MEDICATION432 Hz Tesla Guided Meditation straight to Your Subconscious Mind - Journey Through Space in 4k - Meditation and AffirmationED...

28 November, 09:36
WELCOME THE HYPER-CUBIC, MULTI-DIMENSIONAL
STARGATE!!!!!

PERSONAL, PLANETARY AND UNIVERSAL ASCENSION

“I Stood on a Lofty Mountain and Saw a Gigantic Man and I Heard as it were a Voice of Thunder; and Drew Nigh for to Hear; and He Spake unto me and Said: “I AM Thou and Thou Art I; and wheresoever Thou Mayest Be I AM THERE. In All Am I Scattered and whensoever Thou
Willest, Thou Gatherest Me; and in Gathering Me, Thou Gatherest Thyself.” -THE APOCRYPHAL GOSPEL OF EVE

“It was the Boundless in You. The Vast Man in Whom You are All but Cells and Sinews; He in Whose Chant all of your Singing is but a Soundless Throbbing. It is in the Vast Man that You are Vast. And in Beholding Him, I Beheld and Loved You.”
-Kahlil Gibran, THE PROPHET

“Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in Christ Jesus.” -PHILIPPIANS 2:5

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 November, 12:43
5:5 does- in fact- equal 10/ 1 (True God). 🔥

Looks like He has a lock on Singularity.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 09:07
Good morning Fan, hope you and your had a great holiday weekend.

Looks like it is time to get back to work.
Nana is feeling better this morning, that ivermectin works great.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 November, 11:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Doesn't it? Doing great! Back to the Christmas Tree Farm!

Ange Love @LoveM
28 November, 12:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good morning Nana🙏🏻💖😘

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 November, 09:06
NOT 49 …🤭
now is a really fun time to know Gematria!! ☺️

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
28 November, 09:06
Be aware, not beware. Different meanings.😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 09:04
✍️Millions of ppl watch our Commander Trumps speeches and do not have a clue at all that he is speaking in comms. SO SAD.
They are depressed and Nana is excited!

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 November, 09:24
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
You aren't wrong. Divine Interloper exposed him among many others. He is a Freemason and a hard core shill. He sickens me to my core.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
28 November, 08:53
I just don't understand gematria....I have tried to "think outside the box", but I sometimes have trouble just thinking INSIDE the box!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
28 November, 08:43
morning!

this is what i see 👇👇👇

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 November, 08:47
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
The World Is Waking Up- 235
Expand Your Thinking- 235
What You See Is A Screen- 235

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 November, 08:28
Great Morning to you 🙏🏼🥰