Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
TonyG @TonyG
06 December, 03:45
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
I hope that is true. For some it will be too late. For others it already is.I guess my dad was one of the acceptable casualties.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
06 December, 03:56
In response TonyG to his Publication
My condolences fren. Unfair and cruel realities for so many. This must end now! So many still cant see what these shots are doing to them. So sad👊❤👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 November, 03:50
that was the reason for the new drop trying to get info into patriot hands Thank Q for all you do.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
29 November, 03:22
Absolutely Amazing!

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
29 November, 03:22
Absolutely Amazing!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 November, 03:11
Noice Find TKQ

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
29 November, 03:09
TPA use to be used in the emergency rooms before the stints were invented to open up the coronary arteries. i do not know how prevalent the use of TPA currently is.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 November, 02:43
Great find!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
29 November, 12:59
boy oh boy... genentech, you've been busy for quite a while. genentechs parent company is Roche.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
29 November, 12:46
few paragraphs down

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 November, 12:42
Where does one access this tpa... the doctors are all accomplices

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 November, 12:37
very interesting

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
29 November, 12:27
that’s interesting!

Love Life @FullwithHope
29 November, 07:20
Good catch.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
29 November, 01:35
In response Love Life to her Publication
for sure, very good catch