BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 November, 03:46
I have been locked out of and kicked off twit so many times i cant count, I have never been oppressed on AU, EVER! This is my home base, headquarters, Its tough out on the battlefield, but i will plunge forward MAGA! this is our only chance to save America. I will continue to fight for the same liberty we have here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
29 November, 05:26
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
If you were never blocked here maybe you never touched the real and ugly truth inconvenient for them? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 05:29
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
You are preaching to the choir here.. AU Homies here know EVERYTHING! This community is the most Awake, Awake can be!

Aga Gie @AgaG
29 November, 05:32
I don't have problem with people here on AU. I have problem with CENSORSHIP ‼️

29 November, 05:40
Where have you been censored? Not on AU!

Aga Gie @AgaG
29 November, 05:42
I was CENSORED on AU ‼️ Many times ‼️ Not only me...

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
If you have been "censored", then YOU are posting thing that the people on AU have decided is NOT for this platform! AU doesn't censor anyone! The people ON AU censored you.
06:17 AM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dengalla in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis Gallant, click on at the bottom under it