Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 12:38
I’m hearing chatter of some Anons accounts being restored already.

Is this true? What accounts so far?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
Just read your post and went to look ---and mine is active!!
I was so good to see who my last 4 retweets were on Jan 8th:
1st PIC
VincentCrypt46
Martin Geddes
Marjorie Taylor Green
55true4u
2nd PIC
I retweeted President Trump's tweet on J6 to remain peaceful.

THANK YOU ELON!!
03:06 AM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
30 November, 10:11
In response CharRose to her Publication
I'm still in the permanently suspended category. Ugh! When will he let the rest of us out of jail?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
29 November, 06:49
Can you tweet anything? Mine has always been accessible but can only look around.

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
29 November, 10:43
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Same here... can access, look around... see my posts but still suspended because can't TWEET.

CharRose @CharRose
29 November, 05:39
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
After I read your comment, I went to check - I can like a tweet, but not comment. Until today my account had no profile pic or couldn't see any of my tweets --just a blank "Account Permanently Suspended". So mine has made progress. I watched when Elon reactivated President Trumps --it reactivated in stages.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 03:19
BOOM!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 November, 08:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Original acct still blocked but now replies from others come up..

Julie Casey @Trump2023
29 November, 03:10
So happy for you CharRose get em girl. 🐸

CharRose @CharRose
29 November, 03:11
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Thank you....I will!!!