Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is no one lens that does everything... in this case "wide angle low light" meant using my older camera. I find the fun is in pushing what you have to its creative limit. Kind of a metaphor for life, really.
04:49 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
28 November, 07:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This set reminds me of a stalker horror film . JK cool shots brother .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 November, 06:34
You really nailed the night-time exposures with great detail on reflected surfaces. In-camera metering or hand-held meter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 November, 06:51
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
All using camera metering but I sometimes manually adjust.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 November, 05:14
Nice

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 November, 05:13
I needed to read that. Thank you, Martin!❤️🙏And beautiful as always! Thanks for sharing your work with us and for your encouragement!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
28 November, 04:58
Beautiful picture!