Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 November, 12:10
Dog (lightly) bit my son tonight.

Was more of a warning bite than anything, and no cuts or anything. Son is totally fine and was laughing minutes later, but we’re a bit shaken up.

Anyone gone through this with their dog?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
27 November, 07:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I’ve had dogs my whole life, the smaller they are the quicker to give a little snap. Mostly if a kid scares them if they are sleeping, accidentally steps on their tail, plays a bit rough. They are a pack mentality animal so I’m assuming your son is not the alpha so he/she was just letting him know he crossed a line. Definitely keep an eye on it but that’d be my guess. Hope this helps 👍🏻 This is my boy Denver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
28 November, 09:06
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
He has a very important meeting to go to.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
He’s gonna be running for office, figure he’d do a better job than the current rot we have in there now 😂🤣
09:38 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
28 November, 10:04
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
He has my vote!