Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 November, 12:10
Dog (lightly) bit my son tonight.

Was more of a warning bite than anything, and no cuts or anything. Son is totally fine and was laughing minutes later, but we’re a bit shaken up.

Anyone gone through this with their dog?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
27 November, 07:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I’ve had dogs my whole life, the smaller they are the quicker to give a little snap. Mostly if a kid scares them if they are sleeping, accidentally steps on their tail, plays a bit rough. They are a pack mentality animal so I’m assuming your son is not the alpha so he/she was just letting him know he crossed a line. Definitely keep an eye on it but that’d be my guess. Hope this helps 👍🏻 This is my boy Denver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
28 November, 09:06
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
He has a very important meeting to go to.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
28 November, 09:38
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
He’s gonna be running for office, figure he’d do a better job than the current rot we have in there now 😂🤣

Only people mentioned by Quzannah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ohh Suzannah, click on at the bottom under it