Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 November, 05:20
JUST IN - Elon Musk posts a picture of his bedside table.

The picture shows a .357 Diamond Back Deus Ex revolver, a Colonial George Washington Flintlock Pistol in a box featuring the 1776 crossing of the Delaware, a Buddhist "thunderbolt" and "diamond" ritual object, and some Coke cans.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

disclosetv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 November, 05:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Anybody read that?🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
28 November, 10:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I Love the guns !

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 November, 11:06
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
😂🤣😂Me also. lol

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
28 November, 09:21
I found this:

28 November, 11:06
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Good find!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 November, 08:25
and unity

28 November, 08:26
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
OH maybe meant, "the pillars of civility, the unity".

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts