Life Is Good @CAJOCO
27 November, 12:46
So I have been having lung issues for a few months and have been resistant to doctors and pharmaceuticals. I had potsted about a month ago that they thought it was Covid (of course). I believe it was/is from construction that has been going on in our office building all summer. I resist big pharma and doctors for many reasons. I have been struggling with low oxygen and a CTA scan showed ground glass densities and enlarged lymphnodes. I ended up firing my PCP because she was so frustrated with my resistance that she ignored all my messages to get my results of scan for a week I. was sent to a pulmonologist who i argued about remdesivir and ivermectin. wanted me to take predisone in high dose for 6 wks. he seems to not want to deal with me now either and i am to call if i have any issues. That’s fine. so while at the hospital i had to wear a mask for 2+ hrs do a PFT and then 2 laps around office with a mask on. and they wonder why my o2 dropped to 89. hello i alreaday have low oxyge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
veni vidi11 @venividi11
Wow, so many awesome responses! I didn't see anyone mentioning Chlorine Dioxide, it detoxes all kinds of things, not sure about ground glass particles though, but it is amazing at getting oxygen into you! My little dog was kept alive because of it when his red blood cell count was below sustainable levels... it may help you while you are figuring out how to get that stuff out of your lungs. We use All One Wellness brand, the activated, no mixing solution. I can give you more details about usage if you are interested. If it is in any way "long covid" or spike protein or whatchamacallit related, over-the-counter nicotine lozenges or gum might help. My hubby had bad breathing issues whenever he came back from the hospital (eye surgeries), just one or two doses of the lowest potency nicotine lozenges would make all the wheezing go away. Almost instantly, pretty cool! Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, sending prayers....
12:44 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by venividi11 in this post can reply
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
28 November, 06:31
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
Thank you! one other did mention the chlorine dioxide as MMS. if you could share where you get it that would be great! 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
veni vidi11 @venividi11
28 November, 05:12
I am glad Kraken Patriot posted the Kalcker website, great stuff! Anyhow, we get it from a company called All One Wellness at AllOneWellnessNow.com. When you google them the CDS option pops up right under the company title. We get the $10.97 125ml bottle 0.3% Aqueous solution 3000 ppm. Shipping is 20 bucks, it pays off to order several bottles at a time. You keep it in the fridge tightly closed and dilute at least 10 ml of it into a quart of water which you consume through the day or night away from food. Keeping it cold and closed airtight makes it stay in solution. Kalcker explains it all. Every household should be stocking this!

veni vidi11 @venividi11
28 November, 05:12
I am glad Kraken Patriot posted the Kalcker website, great stuff! Anyhow, we get it from a company called All One Wellness at AllOneWellnessNow.com. When you google them the CDS option pops up right under the company title. We get the $10.97 125ml bottle 0.3% Aqueous solution 3000 ppm. Shipping is 20 bucks, it pays off to order several bottles at a time. You keep it in the fridge tightly closed and dilute at least 10 ml of it into a quart of water which you consume through the day or night away from food. Keeping it cold and closed airtight makes it stay in solution. Kalcker explains it all. Every household should be stocking this!