Life Is Good @CAJOCO
So I have been having lung issues for a few months and have been resistant to doctors and pharmaceuticals. I had potsted about a month ago that they thought it was Covid (of course). I believe it was/is from construction that has been going on in our office building all summer. I resist big pharma and doctors for many reasons. I have been struggling with low oxygen and a CTA scan showed ground glass densities and enlarged lymphnodes. I ended up firing my PCP because she was so frustrated with my resistance that she ignored all my messages to get my results of scan for a week I. was sent to a pulmonologist who i argued about remdesivir and ivermectin. wanted me to take predisone in high dose for 6 wks. he seems to not want to deal with me now either and i am to call if i have any issues. That’s fine. so while at the hospital i had to wear a mask for 2+ hrs do a PFT and then 2 laps around office with a mask on. and they wonder why my o2 dropped to 89. hello i alreaday have low oxyge
12:46 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by CAJOCO in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
01 December, 10:41
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
God bless Cojoco with health and guidance
while he moves forward on the good path.
You seem like you'd appreciate my T-shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
02 December, 12:11
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
thank you 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
02 December, 12:48
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
BTW. love the shirt! 😬

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
01 December, 02:42
🙏🙏🙏

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
29 November, 11:12
You had a lot of amazing answers! get the calcium freed up to work properly. a good bone nutrient blend will clean it up look for calcium, boron, biotin, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper Vit C and Vit D in a blend. If need be, eat some dark chocolate and see if you can breathe better. that will tell you it is your magnesium or manganese levels. Salsa, spaghetti sauce and lemonade with real lemons will all help you breathe better. Hope this helps!

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
28 November, 10:06
I had groundglass opacities when I had Covid pneumonia. Get a chest x-ray and look at your diaphragm. Mine ended up getting paralyzed and it’s a struggle to breathe. I got low oxygen levels while I slept. So now I am on an oxygen concentrator at night. I feel so much better, but the only way my breathing will return back to normal is if I have surgery so they could anchor my diaphragm and I can’t say that I’m all hyped up to do it. Not until all this crap is cleaned up.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 November, 07:44
CLINICAL SUPPORT
clinicalflccc.net

Scroll to bottom of page
https://covid19criticalcar...

I would CALL THEM - phone support is available.
At least you'll talk to people possibly on the same page as you.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 November, 12:03
🙏🙏🙏

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
28 November, 11:44
Mullien, elderberry, pine needle tea and quercetin. Thank me later.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
28 November, 11:49
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
💞thank you

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 November, 09:52
nazi doctors

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
28 November, 08:09
Try taking NAC to increase your glutathione levels.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
28 November, 03:44
🙏❤️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
28 November, 03:04
🙏🙏

veni vidi11 @venividi11
28 November, 12:44
Wow, so many awesome responses! I didn't see anyone mentioning Chlorine Dioxide, it detoxes all kinds of things, not sure about ground glass particles though, but it is amazing at getting oxygen into you! My little dog was kept alive because of it when his red blood cell count was below sustainable levels... it may help you while you are figuring out how to get that stuff out of your lungs. We use All One Wellness brand, the activated, no mixing solution. I can give you more details about usage if you are interested. If it is in any way "long covid" or spike protein or whatchamacallit related, over-the-counter nicotine lozenges or gum might help. My hubby had bad breathing issues whenever he came back from the hospital (eye surgeries), just one or two doses of the lowest potency nicotine lozenges would make all the wheezing go away. Almost instantly, pretty cool! Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, sending prayers....

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
28 November, 06:31
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
Thank you! one other did mention the chlorine dioxide as MMS. if you could share where you get it that would be great! 💞

J J Larr @3JJL
27 November, 11:35
🙏 🫁 🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 November, 10:17
For low oxygen:
Take a double oxylifeforce and oxyDHQ. If you can only choose one, take DHQ. Taking both you get 500% more oxygen. Also do detox.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
28 November, 06:46
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you! 💞

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
28 November, 10:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
never heard of this!

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
27 November, 09:55
🙏Check out breathing exercises. Might help.

Law & Physics @physics171
27 November, 08:22

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 November, 08:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
👍❤️😃🙏💥

27 November, 08:12
VIDEO PROOF: CANCER IS CAUSED BY PARASITES - YouTube

In this video we bring you the highly anticipated video evidence that cancer is caused by micro-parasites and is therefore preventable and heal-able.We show ...

27 November, 08:05
Broad spectrum nutrient and detoxing.

Sarsaparilla, Burdock root, Dandelion root, Dandelion leaf, Nettle leaf , Sage leaf, Astragalus root, Elderberries, Chaparral leaf, BladderWrack, Cascara Sagrada bark, Spirulina powder, Rhubarb Root, Dulse Leaf, Alfalfa leaf, Frankensense, Milk Thistle, Black Walnut leaf, Vervain, Linden Flower & leaf, Red clover blossoms, Yellow dock root , Chick weed, Mullein Leaf, Raspberry leaf, Charcoal (Coconut shell), Kelp

27 November, 08:04
Tea: Wormwood (Artemisia) helps removes parasites

https://siyah-organics.com...

https://equusmagazine.com/...
Anti parasite Mimosa-pudica

https://drjockers.com/mimo...

EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE VIROLOGY A GLOBAL LIE NO COVID19 SARS-COV-2 EXISTS - PART 1

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Explosive Evidence Virology a Global Lie NO COVID19 SARS-CoV-2 Exists - Part 2
https://www.bitchute.com/c...

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
27 November, 08:14

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
thank you for all the info! i will definitely check it all out! 💖

27 November, 08:04
Lemon H2O actually creates an alkaline environment. Therefore parasites can not live in this kind of environment. They crave an acidic environment. "Lemon water is acidic, it gets its acidity from the citric acid (Vitamin C) in lemons. But drinking lemon water actually alkalizes the body. Why? Because your body uses the vitamin C that lemon juice provides. This leaves the alkaline minerals in lemon juice – calcium, magnesium and potassium. Your body absorbs some of those minerals, but some end up being excreted in your urine, which raises its pH. For this reason, many people consider lemon water an alkaline beverage, even though it is acidic"https://www.lifeionizers.c...

IAM NJoy @NJoy
27 November, 08:46

Homemade Kombucha will also have this effect 👍🏻 Kombucha can also help the body to detox too - it has 3 main types of acids that support the body too.
Wishing you good health & may you find the perfect healthcare provider for you & your needs🙏
PS- If you ever want to start a Kombucha brew & have questions, I’d be happy to help you to get her started. I’ve been doing continous brew for 7+years & provide weekly for small clientelle/friends.

27 November, 08:03
https://rumble.com/v1pugsz...

Can’t seem to add PDF so here is the link.
https://drleemerritt.com/u...

EDTA Chelation Dissolves the Artificial Intelligence Magnetic Hydrogel Weapon
https://anamihalceamdphd.s...

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
27 November, 05:53
Prayers for you Cajoco 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending love and light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 November, 05:39
If you're sinuses are clogged use a nety bottle to flush them out, that will stop the mucus from getting down into your lungs.

I got hit hard today with the chills and a fever that I last checked was that 102.6
I just took one teaspoon of pure gum spirits mixed in one tablespoon of coarse ground sugar and wash down with water.

this usually wipes out all bacteria and parasites in a few hours.

just resting now

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
27 November, 06:23
In response James Dean to his Publication
love my neti rinses! will need to check out the gum spirits. Hope you get to feeling better quickly!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
27 November, 06:24
In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication
thank you! 💗

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 November, 05:22
🙏🙏🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 November, 05:02
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Hi Erin 🙏
Thought i would help out
https://search.brave.com/s...

William Filer @TahoeBilly
27 November, 05:19
quinine and vit c

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 November, 05:09
👍

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
27 November, 05:08
🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts