We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.
Q
08:08 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 November, 12:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In the Bible, false prophets fell into 3 categories: (1) those who worshiped false gods and served idols;(2) those who falsely clained to recieve messages from the Lord: (3) those who wandered from the truth and ceased to be true prophets.
A reocurring characteristic of flase prophets is that they often are found in the employment of the powerful and they are careful to speak pleasing, positive and flattering words to their employers. Jeremiah condemned the false prophets who were always saying, "Peace, peace!" when there was no peace (Jer. 6:14; 8:11). The false prophets preached a popular but false message: there would be victory against Babylon (Jer. 28:1-17). Jeremiah said, "The prophets prophesy falsely... and My people love to have it so" ( Jer. 5:31). Even though Jeremiah was a true prophet of the Lord, the false prophets were rewarded by the king and Jeremiah was cast into the dungeon (Jer. 38:6).
-paraphrased Nelson's Bible Dictionary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 November, 12:20
A recurring characteristic of the false prophet is that they often are found in the employment of the powerful and that they are careful to speak pleasing, positive and flattering words to their employers. Jeremiah condemned the false prophets who where always saying "Peace, peace!" When there was no peace. (Jer. 6:14; 8:11).The prophets preached a popular but false message: There would be victory against Babylon( Jer28:1-17) Jeremiah said , "The prophets prophesy falsely... and my people love to have it so. (Jer5:31.
In the Bible false prophets fell into 3 general catigories: (1) those who worshipped false gods and served idols; (2) those who falsely claimed to recieve messages from the Lord; and (3) those who wandered from the truth and ceased to be true prophets. All of which could result in being stoned to death.
-paraphrased Nelson's Bible Dictionary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 November, 11:26
Twitter Vibes…
Want Leaders NOT Followers.
Want Leaders NOT Followers.
VK

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 08:47
You do not need anyone to be a go between with God.
Every soul here has the ability & opportunity to receive messages from God.
I have received a few in my lifetime actual messages not just intuition, but they most definitely were not these nightly half hour sermons.
Only one time since my NDE I received a whole sentence,& it was not a prophecy but a suggestion from Him.

"People need to listen because my Angels are already there"

A few other times He has given me a word or a phrase so I am not one to tell you how God will speak to you really or anyone else, just giving you my experience with what God has given me.

Anyone that thinks that God does not still speak to His ppl imho, just has not yet received His word, but beware of ppl out there telling you he is giving them the nightly or weekly half hour sermons staying "God said ..." rather than saying God inspired me to tell you.

Especially the ones saying God talks political predictions.
God will speak to you dire

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 November, 08:04
gut hunches and intuition fall into this category and if Q thinks dna manipulation can stop God,,,sure it can blur things but God is all powerful. seems to me Q is trying to evoke a response from our father. very unwise

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 November, 08:01

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 November, 05:06
No intermediary between us and God💙

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
27 November, 09:50

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 November, 09:02
🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
27 November, 08:32
Theres a lot of them out there. I dont even know if I would recognize a real prophet. I do wish God would have a conversation with me like he supposedly does with them. I ask for signs sometimes I get them sometimes I dont BUT hes having full blown hours of conversations with them? Thats like picking one child out of 8 billion to tell your plans too. Shit I had 3 and I couldnt pick one over the other.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
27 November, 08:27
every child of God with a source cord has the gift of prophecy.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
27 November, 08:27
they should speak for themselves. I am a prophet ;)

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 November, 10:41
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
27 November, 08:26
BQQM.