Lynchpin has been pulled

NCSWIC
01:34 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by IKnowQUR in this post can reply
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
28 November, 10:27
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
FTX Political Donation List

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 November, 09:57
la blague leur autographe 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
27 November, 06:11
Is this the letter. Very general

https://twitter.com/floren...

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
27 November, 07:00
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Yes, that's the letter.

Someone else made a similar comment, that it was general & did not specifically name FTX.

To me it's a clear statement advising the SEC NOT to investigate cryptocurrency & blockchain firms, but to stand down to the congressional oversight committee.

Then the members of the congressional oversight committee got big campaign donations from FTX.

I posted another recent article that dives into the letter & those named. I'll tag you.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
27 November, 07:01
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
27 November, 05:45
Pathetic criminals.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 November, 05:40
Voted for Ted Bud...figured there was a reason Trump supported him. #Fooked

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
27 November, 05:48
In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 November, 05:12
👀💥💥💥

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 November, 02:46
1.2..3...4=fooked!!!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 November, 02:19
Ted Budd was JUST elected in NC. Is there anyone good anywhere? Every last one of them need to go.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
27 November, 02:29
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I think that's what's coming. A complete takeover of Washington DC by the US military, shut down the US government, relieve ALL representatives of their positions, many will be detained & charged criminally. I don't know what the percentages are, but I would venture 90% - 95% are corrupt & probably better than 50% are serving EVIL interests.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 November, 02:10