Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 November, 09:24
The only way out of our collective mess is personal accountability. Just that's not particularly popular, especially to those with a religious or ideological mindset (same thing).

"I did all the correct and approved rites and rituals and recited the doctrines and dogmas perfectly... so why am I being judged so harshly as having been unrighteous in my compliance and complicity?"

Exactly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 November, 01:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I agree that personal accountability is of utmost importance, however, I take issue with the insinuation that being religious is diametrically opposed to that belief. Religion and spirituality should not be mutually exclusive — just the opposite. I understand that in these times, “religion” has become suspect. I am a Catholic, and, without a doubt, most of the hierarchy of the Church are false, hypocritical, heretics. I dare say this is likely true of most organized religions nowadays, as Satan’s deliberate plan to infiltrate the Church has proven highly successful. That said, the true Church lives on through faithful members who choose to adhere to and live by the true teachings of Christ. Christ is the vine and His true followers are the branches. That’s good news — God wins.

If anyone is interested, this testimony is an eye opener — at least it was for me when I first read it years ago.

https://www.truechristiani...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
27 November, 01:23
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
true Church lives on through faithful members who choose to adhere to and live by the true teachings of Christ. Christ is the vine and His true followers are the branches. That’s good news — God wins.

Only people mentioned by FrenchPatrick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patrice Daniel, click on at the bottom under it