Life Is Good @CAJOCO
27 November, 12:46
So I have been having lung issues for a few months and have been resistant to doctors and pharmaceuticals. I had potsted about a month ago that they thought it was Covid (of course). I believe it was/is from construction that has been going on in our office building all summer. I resist big pharma and doctors for many reasons. I have been struggling with low oxygen and a CTA scan showed ground glass densities and enlarged lymphnodes. I ended up firing my PCP because she was so frustrated with my resistance that she ignored all my messages to get my results of scan for a week I. was sent to a pulmonologist who i argued about remdesivir and ivermectin. wanted me to take predisone in high dose for 6 wks. he seems to not want to deal with me now either and i am to call if i have any issues. That’s fine. so while at the hospital i had to wear a mask for 2+ hrs do a PFT and then 2 laps around office with a mask on. and they wonder why my o2 dropped to 89. hello i alreaday have low oxyge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
My mother was diagnosed with Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) in August but if her pulmonologist and others knew anything, she would have been diagnosed in April 2021 when she started having the same symptoms you describe. Had she been on predizone in last year, her symptoms would not have progressed to the point where she is now on oxygen at home 24/7. ILD is one side effect of Moderna which she took against my advise. If you have ILD, you really need to get on a steroid asap so that you dont end up like my mom.
01:04 PM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by caribou in this post can reply
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
27 November, 01:12
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
they havent given me a diagnosis but that was mentioned along with pneumonitis with the scan I cant do the predisone because it messes with me mentally. i do have procort for nebulizer if i feel i need it. I do feel like I am getting better and have switched to a non imflammatory diet. Look up Serapeptase and mullein tea for your mom. I also take NAC and feel like that has been helping.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 November, 01:09
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

avedrew @avedrew
27 November, 01:12
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

Details here--------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com