The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
26 November, 07:28
Hello beautiful friends!!

It brings joy to my damaged brain when i think of your loving encouraging prayers and words for the healing of my brain and soul.

I think of you all and pray for you frequently.

Im slowly improving, doin therapy 3x/day 7 days week. But nothing takes the place of love, prayers and time.

Who knows, maybe ill be smarter than ever after my injured brain is rewired! If i am, even if not, i will always keep fighting for you, for truth, justice and goodness.

Nothing is more valuable than a human life and believe me, you are so valuable.

I love my friends!!

Keep winning!

⛈️🌞🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
I have walked in TBI moccasins. Mack truck accident 2002, lots of babysteps. Paraplegic, now dancing and running on the beach.
I wouldn't want to trade my rewired brain for anything 😁. ❤️
11:23 PM - Nov 26, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bimfetii in this post can reply
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
27 November, 08:10
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Im sorry to hear of your trauma but excited to hear of your rewiring and victory. God said, what evil intended to harm, he will use for good for those that love him. Thanks so much for your comment! I drove 5500 gallon tanker pulled by autocar or IH eagle. Ive had to remove the seat from nether regions a time or two so i i understand the trauma from atop 18 a little bit. My deepest respect to you driver. God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
27 November, 09:25
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
God had plans for me, my world changed in an instant.

I was part of an online support group for several years, My mentor was a NAVY Seal (skydiving accident) who made gym rats out of couch potatoes. He helped me out of the deep mental ditch I felt I could never escape from. He was the loving, understanding kick in the butt I needed.

I hope you have a loving butt kicker too, because it is hard and sad to do it alone. 😘