The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
Hello beautiful friends!!

It brings joy to my damaged brain when i think of your loving encouraging prayers and words for the healing of my brain and soul.

I think of you all and pray for you frequently.

Im slowly improving, doin therapy 3x/day 7 days week. But nothing takes the place of love, prayers and time.

Who knows, maybe ill be smarter than ever after my injured brain is rewired! If i am, even if not, i will always keep fighting for you, for truth, justice and goodness.

Nothing is more valuable than a human life and believe me, you are so valuable.

I love my friends!!

Keep winning!

β›ˆοΈπŸŒžπŸŒˆπŸŒˆβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
07:28 PM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
27 November, 09:10
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
β€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 November, 04:26
You are in my prayers. keep fighting the fight, you have an invisible army by your side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 November, 11:59
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’«

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
27 November, 09:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
27 November, 09:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
27 November, 06:42
Sending You love, healing prayers and energy! πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»(((HUG)))

27 November, 07:29
In response Jado _PC to her Publication
Hi Jado!! Wow so nice to hear from you! Thank you and God bless you! Keep winning!

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
27 November, 05:10
Thank You Interscessor πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Keep Going πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Sending Love And Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

27 November, 07:31
In response Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ to his Publication
Right on! Thank you for the love and prayers! Together, we can do it! Keep winning!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

27 November, 07:32
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Thank you DC! Keep winning!

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
27 November, 02:45
πŸ™

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 November, 02:40
God bless ya
3x's a day 7 days a week? That's a warrior workout!
Keep fighting the good fight,
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

27 November, 07:36
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
it really is! My therapist added an exercise for therasic mid spine but it's too much. But these therapists are some of the best! Ohio state sports therapists. They have helped tremendously over past 17 years. Thank for your love and prayers! Keep winning!

Cam Mac @campmac111
27 November, 02:26
Thank you for the prayers and love. Sending the same, along with prayers for your perfect healing...binding them with all these other good souls doing the same for amplification.
πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡

27 November, 07:42
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Bless you CampMac! We restle not against flesh and blood Ephesians 6. Also King David conqured so much more than the Philistine Giant Goliath, he conquered a downcast soul meaning depression and anxiety. In psalm 42 he did it by the spirit. Brain injuries lead to severe depression and anxiety. But the wat to conqure it and the negative frequencies of the wicked spirits is not by powers or might, but by my Spirit says the Lord Jesus Christ. What an amazing God we willingly serve. Bless you!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 November, 02:26
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 November, 02:08
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β—―
πŸ™β­οΈπŸ™β­οΈπŸ™β­οΈ

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
27 November, 01:22
be gentle on yourself as you heal, after more than 3 yrs i still have issues from a head injury. It did teach me to be patient and kind to myself. Listen when your body needs rest and keep pushing thresholds, even tho it sucks! You will be amazed at how the brain rewires as it heals. frequency music and magnets really help too. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 November, 02:53
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Nikken magnets πŸ€—

27 November, 07:50
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Yes! Im sorry for your trauma. I am so greatful to come across someone who knows and understands! Yes, its a tricky thing finding the thresholds and learning when to push, how far and when to stop. Ive encountered setbacks 2x so far. Work that had to be done. It is such a strange thing to push to far and not be able to remember or perform something youve done for 30 years. Im eating brain foods and resting the mind, a real challenge to learn in itself, but i know nothing about magnets!? I am grounding, earthing daily, but please message me about magnets. You can message me here or email Intercessorthegmail.com Bless you!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 November, 01:08
Hello beautiful soul ... your words warmed my ❀️
sending πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» for your complete and speedy recovery thru God Our Creator's Love and Light βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’«

27 November, 07:54
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
God bless you Rita in the Lord Jesus Christ with his spirits ever giving you comfort, wellbeing and love and his face shinning on yours and giving you peace. The Lord turn his face tword you and be graciouse to you. Bless you!β€οΈβ›ˆοΈπŸŒžπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
27 November, 12:55
Sending you continued prayers

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 November, 12:43
β™₯οΈπŸ™β™₯️

CharRose @CharRose
27 November, 12:37
What a beautiful soul you have! Sending you love, hugs and healing energies. Love, love, love your positive mindset! ❀️

27 November, 08:02
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank you Char! Having a TBI is a whole new realm of learning. The brain almost acts childish at times, breaking out in ager, short fuse, incredible depression and anxiety. A dear friend who is very sickly and had battled illnesses many years sent me psalm 42 & said:

"King David knew depression is of the soul and can be dealt with through the spirit. He reasons with himself by talking to his soul and saying in Psalm 42...."
"Why are you cast down my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
The help and the countanance of my God."

I prayed and meditated on this and realized i must conqure these trials not by powers or might but by the spirit says the Lord. So, though my soul suffers my spirit is comforted and encouraged by the spirit of truth and healing +++, the holy Spirit of God & Jesus Christ. Bless you! Keep winning!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 November, 12:27
πŸ™#PrayerTeamπŸ™

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 November, 12:27
πŸ™#PrayerTeamπŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 12:13
So so glad you are doing better, Nana hopes that God will continue to smile on you and open doors for health.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 November, 11:38
hello fren
beautifully written ❀️
your positive outlook will help so much
sending you my healing my love and my light
πŸ™

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 November, 11:35
May God bless you and grant you continued healings.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
26 November, 11:23
I have walked in TBI moccasins. Mack truck accident 2002, lots of babysteps. Paraplegic, now dancing and running on the beach.
I wouldn't want to trade my rewired brain for anything 😁. ❀️

27 November, 08:10
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Im sorry to hear of your trauma but excited to hear of your rewiring and victory. God said, what evil intended to harm, he will use for good for those that love him. Thanks so much for your comment! I drove 5500 gallon tanker pulled by autocar or IH eagle. Ive had to remove the seat from nether regions a time or two so i i understand the trauma from atop 18 a little bit. My deepest respect to you driver. God bless you!

Law & Physics @physics171
26 November, 11:13
Blessings, healing vibrations.
Love=truth=life force be with you.
πŸ’œπŸŒ»πŸ’œ

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 November, 11:12
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨
Hang in there!

Pink Totter @Totter
26 November, 11:11
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 November, 11:11
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 November, 10:55
Sending prayers for your complete healing! Light and love coming your way! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ