Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
21 November, 12:11
Navy Decode
=

Override All Control Mechanisms / The Biblical Meaning Of The Number Eleven 1️⃣1️⃣/ The Most Powerful Angel On Earth😇 / Love Is Unity💓 / Pray Pray Pray🙏 / Wheel Within Wheel Chariot Ezekiel /Yeshua Activate 💫/ Galatians Chapter Three Verse Nine/ Release The Divine Energy✨/ God Already Won Theres No Beating Him/ Triple Seven Gods Perfection7️⃣7️⃣7️⃣ / United States Constitution/ Everything Is Planned/All Secrets Will Now be Uncovered💥 / Gods Love is The Greatest Of All/ Glorious Wedding Feast Of The Lord💐 /I Have Found Him Whom My Soul Loves 💞/ The Word That Comforts the Heart/ Donald J Trump Wins Us Election 😍/ God Moves In Mysterious Ways/ Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of Heaven/ The One Forty Four Return On 1️⃣4️⃣4️⃣/ We Can Build This World With Love/ Christ In You The Hope Of Glory

1623-3261
336-633
TS1142

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Also many are thinking from one point of v

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
26 November, 08:37
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I'm crying 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396