Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 November, 10:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 05:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Gots some first hand experience here so I can Fact Check...
True.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 November, 01:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The ripple effect is very real - The strength of the spirit is beyond most ability to understand. Deep subject. We can create.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 November, 05:06
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Lately I see Ukraine flag colors everywhere

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
That was not my goal with this picture. But you are right.
09:38 AM - Nov 26, 2022
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 November, 01:50
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I didn't think that at all....that you were even aware, but everywhere I look I see the colors. Even David Jeremiahs teaching series used those colors. I'm just paranoid...lol!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 November, 09:51
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Let's just need to LOL !!!!! We just need to laugh. Let all the BS go and Smile. Our GOD may have told we that.