Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 November, 01:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I've done this with my daughters. I didn't know I was being a lightworker while doing...just thought I was sending loving energy and prayers as I spoke to them in great detail while on the phone. Explained what the energy looked like to me, how it felt,and where it was going in their body or emotions.❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
26 November, 08:43
Connecting LOVE.
Lifting up.
LIGHT
HEALING
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
26 November, 05:17

... ... @Luciferlost
26 November, 03:13
There was a book I read in the 80's called Healing The Family Tree by Dr Kenneth McCall. Many miracles were cited. One of which was about twins separated at birth. Both had the same serious debilitating condition unbeknownst to the other. One lived in the UK one in US. McCall was assisting the one in the UK. Following a prayer service for the forgiveness of specific sins of her forefathers the Uk twin was miraculously healed. Years later the twins found each other only to discover that the US twin was healed at exactly the same time without any knowledge of earlier events. Prayer is enormously powerful even when we don't see its fruits.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 November, 01:26

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 November, 11:43

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
25 November, 11:12
. ❤️

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
25 November, 10:50
I’m a believer in it 🙏

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
25 November, 10:47
Love has no limits ❤️

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
25 November, 08:37
💕

memes matter @NoComment
25 November, 06:44
facts

Lion Hart76 @IKnowNothing76
25 November, 05:44
It's real

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 05:14
Gots some first hand experience here so I can Fact Check...
True.

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
26 November, 07:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I believe I’m in need of some.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 November, 10:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sending them reverse love

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 November, 05:06
🙏❤️🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 November, 04:19
With this being said would it also be true that if someone is not a good person they can send you bad vibes or wish you harm? 🤔😣

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
25 November, 10:27
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
☯️

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 November, 02:09
So what time zone 11:11 should we all vibe on? EST? I know I catch myself pushing for a positive end to this with patriots kept safe every time I see the 11:11 time come up.

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
25 November, 02:07
Prayer Warrior / Reiki Master here... Everything is Frequency, Energy and Vibration... We are all connected 🙏 ❤ This works!

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

wordnerdette @wordnerdette
25 November, 12:55
Remember how visceral the response was when Trump and others sent their thoughts and prayers in support of some mass shooting. I forget which one but I remember a little alarm bell going off in my brain like “Why are they working so hard to dismiss the power of prayer?” 🧐 Anything they mock is a huge tell that it’s important.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 November, 12:44
:)

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
25 November, 12:22
About half of my clients are distance healing or prefer not to be touched during their session, so hands off techniques are used. It is incredible how it works and everyone can do it. Its Prayers, its that lovely memory, its keeping people in a positive space in your mind when they are goi g through sonething heavy. Its surprising how the little things add up.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 November, 12:21
L♥️VE ripples are powerful! ✨😊✨

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 12:16
PRAYER 1111

NEO ONE @Neo
25 November, 11:23
The only thing is that I don't believe.
I know it.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 November, 11:19
I am such a believer in this Kim. Change the energy ravaging our world by sending as much love and light into it as possible! Everything to gain, nothing to lose. ❤️👍😊

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 November, 11:27
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
♥️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
25 November, 11:15
📤💌❤️To anyone that remembers me asking for prayer to travel: My mom nearly died after a serious blood infection, pneumonia, and mini strokes. She was hospitalized in July for 6 weeks, vented 2 times, and extremely weak. She is 11 hours away. At first, I was not sure she would last until I got there. I fervently pleaded with her to hang on as if I was speaking to her Spirit from here. I spent 2 weeks and had to return home after she seemed out of the woods but not really speaking. She made it to rehab but started to lose her will and was apologizing and started saying goodbyes. I went deep and sent her love and light from afar. She somehow called me(!) a week later saying she could "feel my love and love all around her" . She decided to live and 8 wks later was home! That's the power of LOVE. So very thankful. *She is a changed person! More loving than I have ever known.🙌

wht 2.0 @wht
25 November, 08:38
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
God is GOOD ... to GOD be the GLORY

forever and ever

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 November, 10:38
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
🙏Saying another prayer for added help and protection for you, your friends, and your family!!! God Bless!!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 November, 11:11
It works :)

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
25 November, 11:07
For thousands of years this has been called “prayer”.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
25 November, 11:02
Prayer accomplishes this.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 November, 10:45
💥👍😃