Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 November, 10:18
I'm going to put it out there. For those who went through the move - Twat- Wego and now AU. VK has been talking about 2023 for at least 2 or 3 years. I was like NFW I'm going to last until 2023. But guess what we are only 6 or 7 weeks away. We made it and I want to say THANK YOU to VK and many others. I hope you all can pass this along I want VK to see it. Thank You and God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
Once I found AU I never wanted to be anywhere else. I do not miss the toxic people who shill for evil.
10:50 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 November, 10:52
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I got it - But we need to go back. Fire at will.... I have 7 accounts nuked and have no idea how to find my original account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 November, 11:00
I didn't say I don't return but you have to have a nontoxic place to call home. Twitter for example is so much better now. I come home to recharge here. Family is important even when it is not the one you were born into.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
25 November, 11:10
I like you ,have to many to remember,They blocked my IP so i cant even make a new acct anymore,at this point im just hoping they un block my IP so i can just make a new acct as Beagles Say....