Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I'm going to put it out there. For those who went through the move - Twat- Wego and now AU. VK has been talking about 2023 for at least 2 or 3 years. I was like NFW I'm going to last until 2023. But guess what we are only 6 or 7 weeks away. We made it and I want to say THANK YOU to VK and many others. I hope you all can pass this along I want VK to see it. Thank You and God bless.
10:18 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
09 December, 05:35
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 December, 11:13
In response American Girl to her Publication
I will tell you the intensity of this moment is increasing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randi Marie @RedRan777
26 November, 06:55
YES!!! We made it!!! Woohoo!!!! I know - it's amazing - WE. ARE. AMAZING! YAY VK - I remember late nights scouring Wego... looking for clues years ago... and we are here - in one piece and stronger than ever!!! I even blew through a stage 4 cancer diagnosis to become cancer-free with no chemo, radiation or surgery - ENERGY and INTENTION - GOD WINS! 2023 here we come - slidin' in!

26 November, 10:06
In response Randi Marie to her Publication
Be well and God Bless I just said Hi on Wego. We all should say Hi once in a while.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 November, 05:39
🥰😍💖♾💙😍🥰

26 November, 09:59
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Hi,
Kikilove1111
LOVE comes in many forms, Some day the worlds people will understand.

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
26 November, 09:35
Thank you God, and I’d never ask to relive it again! one and done!

26 November, 09:47
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication
So true - Be well and Have a great day.

1776 ... @IGG1776
26 November, 09:04
In It Together Patriot 👊

26 November, 09:46
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
You Rock !!!! WWG1WGA !!!!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
26 November, 06:28
💚🌟💚

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 November, 05:14
Beautiful words and absolutely true...
Haaa, Twat, WEGO and then AU... our HOME.
I'll have to wait till November and wait for the events... Betelgeuse, Trump, John etc.
Thank you!

26 November, 09:39
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Good morning and God Bless.

Red Edge @Rededge
26 November, 02:26
I agree but i think we have until November next year to go
we all got this
let's see what plays out

26 November, 02:29
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Damn - That's a long time. But what's time anyway???? The last 3 years have passed like days.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 November, 02:24
Absolutely spot on. It’s unbelievable, looking back now. Live each day to its fullest, love and care for my family and hang with my peeps here. LFGOOOOOOOOOO!

26 November, 02:26
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Family is everything. I understand that more today then ever before. Thank you VK.

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
26 November, 01:54
Agree, I chose to believe it was code or misinformation. 🤪 It is getting more and more challenging, and I believe him about 2023... but, there are a lot of days in that year so I’m bracing myself for “it” being later in the year. But now we know we CAN if that is so, whatever it takes.

26 November, 02:16
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
It's the long game, Not what I was expecting. But here was are.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 November, 12:46
100%…..exhaling…. That seemed like an eternity every time I read 2023!! I kept thinking Q said “Disinformation” is necessary!! 🤣😂

Cheers! We are almost there!! 🙏

26 November, 01:01
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Almost there. Thank GOD !!!!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 November, 11:25
Exactly my thoughts. 2023 thats not even an option, yet here we are. 🙏 2023 brings some massive awakening with visible events to the still sleeping. Can you imagine how hard its been for those planning this to be patient & slowly put this into motion?!

25 November, 11:35
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
I can not imagine those that have been at this since before 7/16/1999 and after. I'm humbled to be part of the knowing.

katie Hemphill @Kates1
25 November, 11:00
Yes, thank you to all and God bless!!

katie Hemphill @Kates1
25 November, 11:00
Yes, thank you to all and God bless!!

25 November, 11:11
In response katie Hemphill to his Publication
What a ride.... My wife is losing faith and does not want me to talk about anything anymore. It took me 2 years to get her to believe and I'm losing her again because nothing has happened in the public. She is starting to think I'm crazy again.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 November, 10:50
Once I found AU I never wanted to be anywhere else. I do not miss the toxic people who shill for evil.

25 November, 10:52
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I got it - But we need to go back. Fire at will.... I have 7 accounts nuked and have no idea how to find my original account.

arba happihr @arba
25 November, 10:40
On God's time.

25 November, 10:44
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yes, that has always been the true timing.

Lily B.... @LilyB
25 November, 10:34
Let's just add this @VincentKennedy and maybe it'll up the chance thst he'll eventually see it. 😊

25 November, 10:42
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Maybe, Thank you. God is good - 2023 is at the doorstep. God Bless Lily.