Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 November, 10:01
I looked death in the eye.

The bitch ran like a crack whore...

Death and I met.

We embraced in a non ghey way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 November, 10:07
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣 Oh D, you always make me smile, in this case, Laugh!! But I know its a truth, and of course death ran as fast and as far away from you as it could!! You have an army of angels surrounding you, and you’re as strong as they come!! I know its true… even death is afraid of you! 😁🔥❤️❤️❤️🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
You truly are a gem among shit. You are a constant encouragement and I would hate living life without you.

#BlessUp
10:21 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 November, 10:35
Oh D, you're not only a DEATH DEFEATER, you are as sweet as they come!!😁❤️❤️❤️maybe it's because I'm also a death defeater that we have bonded! And bonded we have, I love to see your posts, and we will always be in touch, here and maybe you'll go to twitter too LOL!! A wild ride over there, but maybe not so much anymore🤞See ya tomorrow!! ❤️

25 November, 10:36
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
don't threaten me with a good time.

#BlessUp

25 November, 10:31
Those are words of truth. cherish them.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 November, 10:35
I truly do... with all my heart!!❤️