Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I don’t have many spending ambitions personally. But copious resources to give bad people hell and good people support… that would be lovely.
07:51 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
25 November, 08:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I get goosebumps imagining the public hangings and firing squads. When they televise it I will have my buffalo wings and beer ready! The superbowl of eliminating bad people! I know its not very Chrisitian of me but God knows my heart and its about time these EVIL people are REMOVED off the face of this earth NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 November, 08:44
😃👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 November, 08:44
Indeed. 🙏

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
25 November, 07:58
Speaking of giving them hell, what came of the contracts game you were having with the cable company?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 November, 07:59
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Still in progress. Need to file court case.