AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 November, 05:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 November, 06:30
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I am just gonna put this out there. Who the fook takes an extra guest to see the POTUS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
25 November, 06:46
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
GITMO is real, they playing with real men, if they "playing" hahaha

25 November, 06:45
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
So it is FUNNY he did that? Like how hahahaha

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 November, 07:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I was not laughing at what Ye did or did not do. I was tickled by your response that no one in their right mind would do that to someone! I agree with that part ESPECIALLY if they were taking an unknown to see a President!!!! Your sense of humor always shows through, and I could just see you with a hand on a hip asking that question and imagined your voice inflection! I REALLY ENJOY YOUR POSTS BECAUSE OF IT. The people in my neighborhood would proclaim you as "REAL!"

I also responded in that way because the whole story seemed like a smoke and mirrors thing-- Like Q said to "Trust Sessions!" but every time the Pres mentioned him it was negative. By his genius he kept the MSM from dogging Sessions, and he was able to do great work digging up the truth about the criminal activities of the AR criminals!

And I believed that story had an element of that kind of subterfuge to protect Ye. Before I sent my "laughter" to you, I had ALREADY received evidence that was the case!