P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
❗❗❗ πŸ†˜ ❗❗❗Official πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ UK document from the Ministry of Health reveals πŸ’‰ Convid never existed πŸ’‰β—β—β—

β›” This now being the case means the masks, lockdowns, vaccines and PCR tests were all acts of criminality❗❗❗

β›” This needs to be shared so the public realise the hoax is now officially in the public domain❗❗❗
05:12 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 January, 07:17
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Look I don't care what anyone says, there was some kind of bio weapon that was created. It was not the flu. I can't stand posts like this. It's nothing personal but someone released something that was not a flu. It almost killed me this time last year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
25 November, 08:02
the scam/plan---demonic began inside the flu jab of 2019... that is how they started it. just go back into your memory hole and look at how they dropped like flies when the convid began. note: many many countries were pushing the flu whackzeen hard in the fall of 2019.. this was all orchestrated by the criminal mafia big pHARMa cartels. fauci has wanted a universal flu poison jab since before 2007. they even eluded to the yearly convid jab just this week. every year they want to poison you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 January, 07:18
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
I didn't get the flu shot and I was very sick and not with a flu.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
25 November, 07:29
chris sky won in Canadian court by requesting proof it existed over 2 years ago as well!
#truth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²