Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 May, 08:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 November, 03:37
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAmen and Amen, In Jesus' name we pray.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 November, 03:38
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen
i
Hi Tammi

25 November, 03:39
Hi. How have you been? Hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving.

25 November, 03:44
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I hope your Thanksgiving day was good. It will be awhile before I am back here. I am on a mission from God in ministry. I am battling with Shane ~ DE on twitter. I sure do miss AU...my home is here.
Pray for us when you pray Sis ...

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈIt was great. Thanks for asking. Always Praying. You go get them. I have faith in you and you will succeed in what you are doing. GOD has got you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
03:51 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it