Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Truth Social definitely needs help with the Vibe.
03:27 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
28 November, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS @Alleanna
Mason Courson is a J6 prisoner; read his letter
HE HAS ENDURED SO MUCH AS A J6 PRISONER 😢
Write to Mason, he shares his letters with other j6 prisoners.
MASON COURSON
NORTHERN NECK REGIONAL JAIL
P.O. BOX 1060
WARSAW, VA 22572
https://www.givesendgo.com...
Status Hearing 11-30-22🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
28 November, 05:19
if it had AU vibe? it would be unstoppable under Trump & Nunes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
27 November, 01:21
what if everyone on this thread looks for their best meme(you all have one) :) then we do a Meme dump on TS???? VK? thoughts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
27 November, 01:04
agree.
ehh something is off there. People are weary an loosing hope.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 November, 12:51
hmmmmm, I think we cornered all the good vibes here! 😀

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 November, 12:09
I’ve had some deep thoughtful convos with some, choose who u follow wisely, good vibes from some I follow but not all, then I move on

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 November, 10:58
Hence, me...
scrolling Here.....
🥰

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 November, 10:06
Only get on there once in awhile . Some comments from people are evil on there . I commented once on Malania ‘s post and some evil person posted nasty pics of her so i commented back and said don’t post your crap here , i will pray for you until you awake , never got a response back .

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 November, 09:26
Honestly I don’t like it. AU is my Home base. Secretly I’m hoping we get transfered to Twitter. Only dreaming again.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 November, 08:31
The site was born from rebellion, many are still angry and uniformed ... its a perfect place to start with encouragement and kindness. Leading by example.
I have found many who are eager to share and learn ... those who are unpleasant need to grow up spiritually, and that is God's work.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 November, 07:05
i have some great new frens there and many old VK, i guess it depends on who you follow.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
26 November, 02:42
it will fall in line in due tyme.
it needs a-boss-tone from himself
followed by a-ten-huutt
rally round the troops/fam
quick vids to nail a point Home

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 November, 01:07
TS 13:27

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 November, 12:55
Prepare For The Storm = 61
Q 61

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
26 November, 12:23
Agreed! I'm seeing lots of negative Nellie's and people trying to influence things other than the truth.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 November, 11:57
Agree. It will never be home, but a little spit shine & polish never hurts.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 November, 11:46
oh yes it does - i go there now and then and each time it feels flat.........anon up has the feeeeeeeeeeeel i like..........gab could be if it had more "holy roller" type posts - the spiritual stuff - it is way too sterile w/the political energy..............twitter has a nice blend of both but it's still a bit too soon for it to flip for the good - still too many bots and too much division (the left vs. right thing) going on.........

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
25 November, 11:00
I tried joining but accidentally went throigh messenger browser, got distracted by loose goats and a cow and closed the window. cant verify now:(

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 November, 10:29
Vincent its a rat race to get to the top. I have a ? my dear Vk you haven’t followed me on there its ok . 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
25 November, 09:59
Had to search around a bit to see what you meant. Haha red check gang gang! Think thats the cool terminology these days. I remember the red check comments earlier this yr. on AU too!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
25 November, 09:57
Let us Aussie’s on there then!!

We’ll bring the vibe and sort the wheat from the chaff!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 November, 09:57
AnonUp is one of a kind
Ego’s left at the door
Humility and learning come to the fore

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
25 November, 09:25

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
25 November, 07:51
energy drainer … 👎🏻… needs some electric! 🤩

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
25 November, 07:38
i think we Anons have been raising the vibe with some but others well you know ...
you can lead a horse to water type deal.
personalities conflict even on same team usually only arises when to much time waiting around...
time,heat,pressure break pipes VK...but it can also make diamonds!
*side note: AU Anons are diamonds taken shape!

VK the road has been pretty rough and long for some even longer for others... vibe check needed maybe...??

maybe another Q post would raise the vibe...?!
hopefully Q post would say High schools days called they want their drama back.😂
groups can (un)intended(ly) divide ... groups make others feel left out ...if left out, equality is gone ... the individuals merit is lost... no longer a Meritocracy?!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Rush - Subdivisions - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Watch the official music video for "Subdivisions" performed by RushAmazon: http://bit.ly/Rush2112SDE_Web#Rush #Subdivisions #RemasteredMusic...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 November, 07:08
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Donny just got re truthed by Chief again for those who dont know . congrats brother !

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
26 November, 07:29
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Love this message! Life is a lesson, take it on as a challenge. Be the light in darkness.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 November, 07:35
Yes & Elon needs some Vibe Recharge - with all he keeps discovering. Sending 🌈☀️💙

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 November, 07:35
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN F. KENNEDY JR.
&
MANY MANY MORE!

Thank you for all you have done to save this planet and our children!
&
Nana wishes for you that the a good portion of the rest of your life can be spent on you and your family and enjoying the life you have helped give us and our generations of children to come.

http://bmacards.com/te8I6m

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 November, 07:30
./sync