Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 12:39
More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however it’s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
25 November, 10:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My family is about 60/40 (V/U) and my wifes is close to 10/90 (V/U)
My family is 40/60 (D/R)in the political split, and my wifes in close to 100% Republican if you had to pit them into the closest ideological buckets.

Most vaxxed will never put 2&2 together even though my Aunt just passed a couple weeks ago and she was perfectly healthy until she took the vax. My uncle cured around 5yrs ago from hemophilia, he was doing fine until he took the jab and he is now on blood thinners due to clotting issues. My mom is loosing her mind and has been having other neurological issues since taking it…none of them will correlate these to the jab.

2 of my wifes uncles of the 6 in her family that took it, both have had all kinds of issues since taking it and everyone believes it is related to the jab.

I personally beleive the 1st round jabs had a high % placebo doses, would have been bad for business if everone taking it to have side effects. I think they have shifted the % through each

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
I agree with you on the placebo % they had to keep the sudden death count minimum at first. These people are stupid.
I only know one person who had vax and had a aortic rupture...and she survived! I remind her how God spared her...shes my best friend
11:48 AM - Nov 25, 2022
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
25 November, 09:33
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I heard there were zero plecebos - but a low to medium mixture of the Hy 'dro' gels, Graphine oxidate and Heavy metals - you get to live a few years longer. The ones that got the high dosage Of the above, NOT so lucky.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 November, 12:24
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
😠 😡