Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 November, 10:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
25 November, 11:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
📤💌❤️To anyone that remembers me asking for prayer to travel: My mom nearly died after a serious blood infection, pneumonia, and mini strokes. She was hospitalized in July for 6 weeks, vented 2 times, and extremely weak. She is 11 hours away. At first, I was not sure she would last until I got there. I fervently pleaded with her to hang on as if I was speaking to her Spirit from here. I spent 2 weeks and had to return home after she seemed out of the woods but not really speaking. She made it to rehab but started to lose her will and was apologizing and started saying goodbyes. I went deep and sent her love and light from afar. She somehow called me(!) a week later saying she could "feel my love and love all around her" . She decided to live and 8 wks later was home! That's the power of LOVE. So very thankful. *She is a changed person! More loving than I have ever known.🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
God is GOOD ... to GOD be the GLORY

forever and ever
08:38 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it