Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 12:39
More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however it’s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Wall @Shearwall
Im going to try the bluetooth thing at my salon. I see definite issues with my clinets health and appearance since their jabs. I notice that most with problems deny deny deny that they are having problems. Its too scary to admit or they are that stubborn. I also notice those with afflictions are also Rhino or Liberal with questionable backgrounds or occupations. I have refused all of the mandates and fear tactics and while I lost a few clients due to my beliefs I stand up for my rights and its surprising how even if they follow their science they wont quit me. Leading with light in the darkness.
08:06 AM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Shearwall in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 November, 09:34
In response Micki Wall to her Publication
Wish I had found you during mandates, I refused to go to any salon that treated me like they did. Let my hair and color grow out, was not a good look😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Wall @Shearwall
25 November, 03:10
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I wish so too. Its still dangerous to be free with my beliefs where I live. I had a salon with 4 operators but 2020 I went into a studio alone. Less people around helped the fearful continue to come in. Now I really enjoy the quality time with each person one at a time. Rock that natural color and feel good knowing thats one less of their poisons you are using!

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
25 November, 08:21
Good for you, I would've done the same.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 November, 08:17
You’ll gain more new clients to make up for the lost ones (double entendre). I don’t yet have a way to find an unvaxxed hair/skin salon (or massage therapist). We will likely have to create a org that lists pure blood salons and stylists.