Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
26 November, 12:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Very Thankful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 November, 09:14
My neighbor hugged me after 10 years living next to each other. Majority of those 10 years she was hating and blaming Trump for everything. She pretty much the past 2 years been giving me the terrorist treatment because I'm the enemy.

It's amazing how a plate of food, love, kindness, and prayer can finally win a hardened heart.
It was the best Thanksgiving in 10 years.

Hope you and your family had a mighty fine Thanksgiving too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 November, 12:08
Interesting and annoying, but also good. How was yours?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 November, 06:30
food always so good, the family is friends♥️still a little sick but cannot miss this time of year, and i so love this area, just stepped on the porch, heard and smelled the ocean, this view from second floor

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
25 November, 03:46
Thanksgiving was good. Shared a delicious meal with the family and kept conversation light. Five of us are unjabbed and the other seven took the shot. Thankfully I shared info with my parents early on and they listened, but my sister and her adult kids all took it despite my warning. It's so strange to be living through such a monumental time in our history yet we just talked about surface stuff. Two years ago I tried sharing with my sister but was shut down. For our second stop on Thanksgiving we joined all our awake friends who were camping on the beach, sitting around the bonfire, playing the guitar, laughing, sharing stories, and listening to my friend telling me I should teach a propaganda class for our homeschool community. I'm grateful for finding other rebel freethinker families here in California. And thankful for VK and our AU family!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 November, 03:31
Ate too much! But I cooked it so I was entitled to do so!!lol
Great to be with family!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
25 November, 03:11
It was full of food and laughter. 💗

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 November, 03:10
😄Good! But it was only part 1, This Turkey is going to be around for a little bit.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 November, 03:10
😃👍💥Thanks be to God...it was great...hope the same for everyone here

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 November, 03:06
flynn knows where the bodies are

great timing…🧐

*i loved being with family! so grateful 💕

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
25 November, 03:03
Blessed all the way around. Good weather, good people, and good energy. Thank you Lord and Savior, amen!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 November, 02:48
Was very grateful throughout the day. God is SO GOOD

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 November, 02:34
Time stamp 1104

I Put A Lot Of Messages For You Here 359
Everything Will Be Flipped On Its Head
Alternate Versions Of Yourself
Words Manifest Vibrational Waves
Tell Everyone Vaccine Mark Of The Beast
Decode Rise Elect The Perfect Storm Here
Nothing But Light From Here On Out
December Trillion Dollar Bond Payout
Huge Epic Announcement Coming Get Ready
You Get Your Nwo For One Hour

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 November, 02:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Gematria on Q Post 1104 CAPS ONLY

Vaccinated Are Now Homoborgenesis Not Homosapiens - 505
Slavery Was Supposed To Have Been Abolished In America
Nasa Using Capcom To Brainwash Us Citizens For Un
Antifa Is A Fake Intelligence Created Provocateur Group
Jesus Soujourned On Mount Hermon And Was Changed
Mixing Truth With Lies Is The Art Of Confusion
The Men Of Israel Are Evil Malevolent Terrestrials
These People Are Major Players In The Jewelry Trade
If Youre Not At The Dinner Table Youre On The Menu

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Linda Smith @linlou55
25 November, 01:26
It was good, stayed isolated; getting used to it! Thanks!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 November, 12:43
Better than I thought, one of my cousins did say at one point "so I heard Michelle Obama is a man, is that true" and of course I chimed in "Yep, he's a dude".....you could have heard a pin drop...everyone in the near vicinity stopped what they were doing and looked at us like we were nuts... I winked at her and she winked back... We will be emailing each other about everything now...she wants to know everything...it was a Good day!😂🙌

Hope you had a nice day too VK...💓

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
25 November, 12:28
I was trying to ask the turkey about his body, but couldn't get an answer.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
25 November, 12:23
It went great. I hope you had wonderful day. Kids were happy to be around family. I held my brand new grandbaby. Had a supernatural experience but it was a friendly. I laughed and cried at the same time while driving with the turkey in my car to the Thanksgiving celebration. I am thankful for a lovely day.

Ange Love @LoveM
25 November, 11:31
Prepared a delicious dinner and pumpkin pie❤️Watched Christmas Vacation for giggles😂rode my bike when the sun finally came out...family is far away...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 November, 11:26
It pored rain all day. I slipped and fell down my front steps. Sprained my left foot and wrist dislocated my left shoulder, peeled the skin on my left arm from elbow to wrist and bruised my hip. The Dinner went great! Nice and quiet and delicious. The other happened after.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 November, 11:22
The body rested a few times over ate more than once and the soul was at peace within a sea of loving droplets.. Hope you enjoyed yours.

jus the current song that popped on..
https://youtu.be/uSAEzXiyg...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 November, 10:52
Haven’t had the nerve to try the blue tooth trick yet. Didn’t know how I would react to being surrounded by THEM.

No turkey, husband cooked ham. I cooked green beans with ham, baked creamed sweet corn & roasted red fingerling taters.
Also had bread rolls, pecan pie I bought from a friend & my sweet tater pie.

Took plates of food to my mom & aunt, and extra sweet tater pies to neighbors.

Peaceful.
Thankful!
🙏

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 November, 10:44

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 November, 11:39
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
All the time.

#BlessUp

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 November, 10:42
it was hard. my oldest son is an addict. 34 and woke. i haven’t heard from him. my dtr 32 alcoholic, did not hear from her. started al anon at 18 yoa. thought i was “breaking the cycle” just walking the walk in total awareness

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
25 November, 10:38
very enjoyable. sounds like you had a good time too. muh turkey came out bangin. yum yum. i didnt chase anyone with scanners.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 November, 11:28
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
LOL

deborah sidener @debbiedo
25 November, 10:35
it was wonderful with family it had been 8 or more years since I spent a holiday with my family. My boyfriend of 13 years died suddenly and My family moved me from Billings to Butte where my family is. I AM SO BLESSED VK HOW WAS YOURS?

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
25 November, 11:00
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Spent 6 months living in Butte in ‘06/‘07. Beautiful Big Sky country up there!
So sorry for the loss of your boyfriend.
Glad you’re with your family!

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 November, 10:31
GM VK & everyone. Mine was the best . Was able to connect with some family I hadn’t seen in awhile :) Loved it the BEST

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 November, 10:34
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
ohh none vaxed in my family here